The Lethe's Kiss
Character Creation Overview
- Select Race.
- Some Races will restrict Classes, while they will all give you a general idea of background culture.
- Remember, only one player per race, first come first served.
- Select Classes.
- A character’s Class choices will inform Ability Score choices.
- Remember we are using the Gestalt Class Option.
- Purchase Ability Scores.
- Ability Scores will allow a character to meet Prerequisites for Feats.
- Spend Skill Points.
- Also useful for Feat Prerequisites, as well as for defining the character.
- Choose Feats.
- Home stretch now.
- Spend Character Points.
- This will help define the character and make them more unique.
- Character Points cannot be saved; unspent points are lost.
- Do Character Questionnaire.
- Add more information as necessary, the more the better.
- Post Character to the Wiki
- Doing so seals in your Race choice and let’s the DM begin planning story for your character.